I got tagged by my friend, Julia, and I have to tell you guys 7 random things about myself…
(normally I don’t do these things… but I’m feeling brave, so here we go!)
1. I used to hate running. Honest. In grade school and junior high I loathed running in PE. Even in High School when I was a cheerleader and we had to run during practice… I hated it. If we misbehaved we would have to run “The Red” (the red dirt track around the baseball & soccer fields, it was about a mile)… OMG I would get so mad when we had to do that. Funny how things have changed!!
2. I love to read… 99% of the time, if you looked in my purse, there will be a book in there. Some of my favorite books are Twilight series (don’t hate, i know most of you have read them too), the Mortal Instrument series, and ANYTHING by Jen Lancaster, if you haven’t read anything by her, I highly recommend her books. I literally laugh out loud while reading them.
3. During the winter time… I rarely shave my legs. I am just lazy, it’s 5 extra minutes I can be running, or shampooing my hair. (which brings us to #4)
4. I only wash my hair a few times a week… gross, right? Whatever, I don’t care. Running takes precedence. I can use the excuse that it styles better, but that’s bull, I’d just rather run an extra mile, then shower and blow dry the sweaty hair. 🙂 My 16 year old self would be so grossed out by my 27 year old self.
5. I drink Crystal Light by the gallons… the little mix-in packets are my BFFs. I stock up every time I go to Walmart. I rarely drink water without them.
6. I’m a little OCD. I have to fold my clothes, towels, etc a certain way. My closet is organized and in color order (ROYGBV-red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet). My husband thinks I’m crazy. He usually just leaves my clothes in the laundry basket because he doesn’t want to do it wrong. I also have to make my bed every day. It bugs me when I’m running late and don’t have time to do it. If it doesn’t get done in the morning, before I go to bed at night, I usually will at least make the sheets, blanket and quilt smooth and even before I get into bed. (crazy, right?)
7. I won’t answer my phone if I don’t know the number… guess you can say I like to screen my calls, though I’ll usually always answer when I know who’s calling. I guess it’s my fear of the unknown…
I’m not going to tag anyone, but if you read this and feel like doing a “7 random things” post, do it! 🙂