Welp… Here we are. One week left.
Hard to believe there are only a few days left.
Here’s the (quick) rundown of Week 7:
– Had a HUGE back squat PR on Monday. 225lbs. That’s what’s up!
– Still avoiding the scale – means I’m a happier girl in the morning. My clothes are fitting great. Why let the scale ruin my day?! EFF that.
– Ran 17 miles this week – would have liked a few more… but it’s fine. Ran a total of 10 miles with my Mom this week. Love that lady. No music, just chatting. 🙂
– Finally trying some new Paleo/WLC approved recipes. We ate this GREAT Paleo Pumpkin Chili with Avocado cream from Health-Bent on Halloween. It was AMAZING. (I’ve basically been pinning every single one of their recipes.)
– Looking forward to Saturday and repeating the WLC WOD. Hoping I’ll improve quite a bit! 🙂