1. Rocked my new Reebok Play Dry Jacket to CrossFit on Friday night – where I proceeded to kick butt and get a 10lb PR on my Snatch. 110lbs! I love this jacket. I’m a sucker for anything with thumb holes. Need to take it on a run soon. It’s WINTER weather here! SNOWING like MAD!
2. Glee was back on Thursday night. I love Blaine. I need to download every single song from that episode. #MajorSwoon #BlaineCanSingMeToSleep
3. Diz & I & Olivia had family pictures done with Kristina Curtis Photography on Thursday night. We had a blast. Kristina was WONDERFUL. Check out some of the previews on Facebook. (And like her FB page – because her photography is AMAZING!)
4. Olivia & I on the way home from family pictures. She’s SO dang cute!
5. Took my new Reebok SmoothFlex Run kicks out for a test run with Olivia. VERDICT – LOVED them. I’m absolutely infatuated with the Vitamin C color. I feel like they kinda GLOW in the dark – but – that’s even better now that it’s winter and I need ALL the visibility that I can get. The Reebok logo is reflective so they really do “glow” in the dark (well – when a light shines on them!). 😉
6. Remember when I won eyelash extensions from the Halloween Throwdown Raffle? I LOVE THEM. Jenie did a WONDERFUL job. Plus – the 2 hours of girl talk and CrossFit chat made the time fly by! Diz thinks I look “so pretty” with them. (or… prettier? lol)
8. Kozy 106.5 is playing Christmas music. I love it. LOVE it. Call me crazy – but I could listen to Christmas music year round.
9. More of my new Elevated CrossFit gear (p.s. check out the new logo – so cool!), with the tagline “Making a STRONGER Springville”. LOVE IT. and the WOD(s) that almost killed me. It was Tyson’s birthday and he wanted to celebrate with 3 WODs. Max OHS, Fran (she’s such a sweetie), and Hero WOD DT.
So that’s the last week in a nutshell. I NEED to get to bed. Tomorrow… or today (later this morning??) is the final WOD (and a BBQ) for the Whole Life Challenge. Expect a final update some time this weekend and my plans to make it through the holidays!